Kultur Haus Helvetia is both a building and an organization serving the Helvetia community and its visitors. Kultur Haus Helvetia has multiple components:
- Helvetia General Store. Food, beverages, ice, household items, ice cream, maple syrup, T-shirts, and much more.
- Fasnacht Mask Museum. Fasnacht masks are displayed throughout the General Store and Alpen Lodge. We are in the process of collecting information on these.
- Helvetia Alpen Lodge. Sleeping rooms. One first floor room with a private bath and 4 upstairs bedrooms with a shared bath are now available.
- Helvetia Post Office. Open on weekdays and 10:00 to 11:00 on Saturday.
- Helvetia Research Center. Access to information on history, genealogy, events, businesses, and recreational opportunities. Internet access is available. (Under development.)
- Helvetia Emergency Center. Supplies, information, and shelter during emergencies. (Under development.)
The building is undergoing a thorough cleanup and renovation both inside and out. You will see some features restored to original standards and others upgraded. Volunteers have made major accomplishments with the tremendous assistance of our donors.
KHH goals, activities, and accomplishments are described in a downloadable flyer. Please visit our Facebook page for additional photos and comments.
Kultur Haus Helvetia is a nonprofit organization incorporated in West Virginia. Financial information is available for downloading. To get more information, to make suggestions, and to volunteer contact us at:
304-924-9100 or KulturHaus@HelvetiaWV.com
Please make your tax deductible donation checks payable to "Helvetia Restoration and Development Organization" (a 501C3 corporation), earmark for “Kultur Haus Helvetia,” and mail to:
P.O. Box 10
Helvetia, WV 26224